Thursday, August 18, 2016

Throwback Thursday: Puppy Pictures!

Mia's been gone for almost 3 months now.  I still can't believe it, I think about her every day.  In memory of Mia, I will be doing Throwback Thursdays on Tiny Paws, Big Adventures to celebrate the adventures we had together.

2 Weeks Old

4 week old Mia and 11 year old me.



In other news, Delilah's consult with the trainer will be tomorrow.  We're very excited and nervous!  Hopefully I can get some help for this dog and get her back on track for agility!

5 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Aw pretty Mia. Blessed memories. All the best for tomorrow!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sweet memories.
    Love Noodles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mia was so very beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mom Kim here - such sweet memories. Seeing your sweet pictures of Mia reminded me of my little Angel Oreo - he was a little black YorkiPoo. Brought back good memories as I know your pictures of Mia does.

    I sure wish you good luck tomorrow with the trainer and Delilah - I know the frustration of knowing what direction you want to go with your furry companion but something is getting in the way.

    ReplyDelete