Friday, August 26, 2016

Happy National Dog Day!

Happy National Dog Day from me and Delilah!  I hope you all are enjoying the day with your furry friends!

To celebrate, we went on a 2 hour hike today.  We tried a new park, Colchester Pond.  It was great!  Dogs had to be on leash, which is good, because Delilah still needs to be on a long lead and I hate when uncontrolled off leash dogs run up to her when we're training on hikes.  We didn't have that problem at all today!

Posing

We ran through a field!


The scenery was beautiful.

I really liked the contrast of the birch bark.
Swimming

Climbing

Found this cute little guy (or girl!)

Adventuring



7 comments:

  1. That is one very happy pup and such beautiful places to romp! Happy National Dog Day!

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a great time on National Dog Day, Delilah☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    My my my Delilah - you had a ripping good day!!! I love all your action shots - and the gecko is a beauty... hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that you didn't strip the bark off that tree. You would have heard an "OUCH!".

    ReplyDelete